DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• Lead the planning of on-time delivery and commissioning of the subsea equipment for newbuilds, upgrades, and during regular rig surveys
• Work with shipyard site teams and Houston Technical Services project teams on issue resolutions related to subsea equipment
• Work with Subsea Coordinators and QA/QC Coordinators to track the status of subsea equipment for new builds and rig upgrades
Please note: Some overtime may be required to handle emergency situations as they arise, including on weekends, holidays, etc.
NECESSARY OR REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Marine Systems Engineering or other related Engineering discipline from an accredited university
• 5+ years of work experience, with at least 2 years in project management. Experience in drilling or related industry considered a plus; however, will strongly consider experience in aeronautics, automotive, or equipment manufacturing
• Strong computer skills utilizing MS Office software, including PowerPoint and MS Project
• Strong interpersonal skills; Able to work with all levels of employees, both rig and office staff
• Anticipate up to 25% travel, both international and domestic
• Must be able to obtain a valid passport for anticipated travel
All candidates must be able to work legally in rhe US wihtout company sponsorship.