The Staffing Coordinator – executes the steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying to company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Provides accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analysis while working under direct supervision from the Branch Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Explores unique recruitment strategies to attract and retain qualified candidates.
- Develops a network of qualified candidates and builds substantial database of applicants.
- Utilizes available resources to recruit high caliber candidates including using social media, job boards, professional networks, local print media, and grassroots marketing.
- Analyzes applicants through pre-screening activities to evaluate based on skill set, work history, and experience to determine if applicant is a match for current opening.
- Schedules interviews for pre-screened candidates based on available open orders.
- Daily requisition meetings, prioritize open orders, and allocation of recruiting resources.
- Coordination of job order distribution and communication with client needs to help develop customer relationship on local branch level.
- Develops an applicant summary for candidate submittal.
- Coordinates interviews between the selected candidate(s) and the client / hiring manager.
- Maintains and updates compliant documentation of client, candidate, temporary employee, or company.
- Provides guidance on company policy interpretation, benefits, career development, and/or training.
- Performs coaching, counseling, and corrective action on temporary employees striving for higher retention and building employee relationships for redeployment.
- Develops on-boarding process, orientations, presentations, documents, and/or additional screening.
- Provides branch support on roll out of new clients, including service agreement compliance, bill rates, conversion schedules, perm fees, etc.
- Provides support in investigating and managing workers’ compensation claims through documentation, participation in unemployment hearings, and uses best practices to reduce risks.
- Experience in recruiting and/or staffing.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- 2 years in customer service role or function with strong emphasize on relationship building.