Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Director Jobs in Franksville, WI
Director, Sales & Marketing #2
Are you a Dynamic Leader, Performance Oriented, Strategic Thinker and is able to Motivate a National Sales force? Do you gain Satisfaction from the success of others? IF SO, WE WANT YOU!
Specialty Tapes Manufacturing is a worldwide manufacturer of high performance tapes used in a multitude of applications, and markets such as Industrial, Automotive, Electronics, Textiles and Framing. We are seeking a Director of Sales & Marketing based in our Wisconsin home office.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities in the sales department by managing a National Sales team.
- Utilize your years of sales-related experience to hold your Sales team accountable for their performance and create performance metrics.
- Identify and evaluate new products and markets by leveraging Specialty Tapes Manufacturing core competencies.
- Contact, consult and negotiate with key accounts directly to facilitate the closing of projects.
If you are a seasoned national sales manager that is performance driven, career oriented and looking for a long term career, submit your resume with a cover letter and salary history to start your journey.
- Bachelors degree and 5-10 years related experience in industrial B2B sales.
- MBA or second degree in Chemistry preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work related experience with a product development process.
- 3-5 years of sales-related experience associated with adhesive polymers & PSA; preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a National Sales Management role.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in value added Distribution channel selling.
- A minimum of 3-5 years preparing annual budget.
- A minimum of 50% travel.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and various software applications.
- Self motivated needing minimal direction.
- Ability to see solutions beyond the first two steps of an activity (cognitive reasoning).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to prioritize.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Competitive Salary
- Earned Commission
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Sales Director jobs in Franksville, Wisconsin:
Sales Director - Construction Materials
Major Manufacturing Company in Milwaukee, WI
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
National Sales Manager - Engineering
Element 6 Talent in Franklin, WI
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Lifestyle Publications in Racine, WI
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter