Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Care Coordinator Jobs in Gary, IN
“Doing “Whatever it takes to find the best provider of patient care””
Inpatient Care Coordinator WORK FROM HOME POSITION!!!
Gary, IN area - Full-time
Are you an excellent communicator who thrives when making a positive impact on your patients’ lives? Are you dedicated to building strong relationships with others?
If so, Care Coordinator could be your next career step! In this position, you’ll be serving as the communication link between patients and healthcare professionals. You’ll identify the appropriate post-acute care (PAC) setting to make sure that the patient receives the best healthcare services and ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery of care. You’ll also be working with the patient’s family to offer support and information throughout the process.
In this position, you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about patient care while supporting a healthy work/life balance for their employees. If you’re looking forward to making a difference in the lives of others, take the next step by applying below.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
- Opportunity to make a difference in patients daily care
- Competitive salary and full benefits offered
- The Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator (SICC) plays an integral role in optimizing the patient’s recovery journey.
"Must-haves" for this position:
- Registered Clinician is a requirement of the role with a preference for RN, PT, or OT credentials
- Current active unrestricted clinical license required
- 3-5 years of clinical experience required; 1year min of recent skilled nursing facility experience
- Experience working with geriatric population preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Case Management experience with CCM preferred
Specialized Healthcare Staffing is a provider-centric staffing model. I do what is best for the provider and my clients to find a good fit and to build professional relationships that last.
We thrive off of referrals and we do "Whatever it takes to find the best provider for patient care"
With over 20 years experience, we have the knowledge to source and find the best position for every provider and be proactive in coaching our candidates to be prepared.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Care Coordinator jobs in Gary IN USA:
Relode in Valparaiso, IN
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Aunt Martha's Health & Wellness in Park Forest, IL
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
First Match Services, Inc. in Valparaiso, IN
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter