The Continuous Improvement Leader will support activities associated with establishing and sustaining a robust continuous improvement culture. The Continuous Improvement Leader will lead strategic projects and mentor the continuous improvement champions.
Support continuous COGS reduction initiative by facilitating project ideas generation as well as project ideas dissemination throughout the region.
Enable others in adapting Six Sigma, Lean, and other performance improvement methodologies to drive results.
Support the Continuous improvement manager in the development and implementation of a quality improvement training program.
Provide expert advice to process improvement teams regarding team dynamics, change management, process re-design strategies, performance improvement toolsets, and technical expertise, such as statistical process control and flow and data analysis.
Initially, coach internal process improvements teams..Requirements:
- BS or MS in Engineering.
- Work experience of a minimum of 10 years in the industry, preferably in continuous process industry such as mining, chemical or similar.
- Technical mastery of Six sigma and Lean tools and methodologies including DMAIC.
- Must hold a Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Experience leading a minimum of five improvement projects to closure.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, change management skills, including the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Strong strategic business perspective and systems thinking capability and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Results oriented with a demonstrated experience of balancing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficient with Minitab software will be considered an asset, as will the ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time.
About Sparrow Company:
Sparrow Company, LLC is an Executive Search Firm offering retained and contingency based services to our clients. We specialize in placing the right people in the right position while assisting organizations in streamlining the recruitment process in a cost-effective and efficient manner. Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/sparrow_jobs
Posted 3 years ago