“Voted Best Place to Work in 2015 by the Austin Business Journal”
Sales Development Representative
Sparksight is seeking a highly ambitious Sales Development Representative. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a sales role, be a fanatic about creating a strong and positive customer experience, have prospecting skills as a tenacious hunter, love networking and meeting new people, and take on the role with self-discipline. This individual must have excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), love to work in a team atmosphere, and be motivated to exceed individual goals. They should possess rock-star administration, time and resource management skills, and know how to drive teams to stay on schedule and budget.
Our ideal candidate is a positive, energetic self-starter with an assertive sales approach who is proactive in driving revenue and finding new clients while being perpetually customer-centric. This is a base salary plus commission role.
The Sales Development Representative/ Project Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales and COO with responsibilities to include:
· Attaining Quotas determined by the Director of Sales
· Collaborating with internal stakeholders (ie Marketing, Operations, Production) to ensure successful execution of agreed strategies and efficient workflow
· Continually developing and maintaining existing client relationships
· Opening doors to new clients and prospects
· Contributing to overall company strategy and culture
· Driving financial success of business by hitting and exceeding new business targets
· Fostering positive client relationships to ensure client success and retention
· Managing various projects in tandem
· 2+ years experience in a sales or business development role
· Experience in B2B sales, with the drive to reach out, and make industry connections quickly
· Can manage competing priorities while remaining organized, and concise
· Maintain effective communication and reporting to the leadership team
· Strong business acumen, and some experience with video production and marketing
· Follows and understands current marketing and media trends
· Strong skills in presenting, negotiation, and communication
· Diligent work ethic, creative, and confident without ego
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding individual revenue targets in past positions.
· Capacity to perform independently and proactively while working on a team.
· Must live in the Austin, TX area.
Please respond through this job board (preferred). Or, email (no need to do both): email@example.com
Sparksight is a video production company focusing on video production, photography, and animation. Founded in 2007, the Sparksight motto has always been to “be easy to work with and communicate effectively”. We work with a wide range of companies in the Austin area and around the world to help them achieve their marketing content needs through video and photo. In addition to creating awesome content for our clients, we also have a lot of fun! The unique company culture at Sparksight has landed us on the Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row.
Company address:7718 Wood Hollow Drive Suite G100, Austin, Texas 78731