Come Grow With Spacesaver!
Spacesaver is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join our team. As a HR Administrative Assistant at Spacesaver, you will be responsible for providing clerical and technical support for the Human Resources Department. Responsibilities Include:
- Serves as a customer service contact for the Human Resources Department and a technical resource for managers, team members and applicants in response to questions and inquiries
- Supports recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt positions and helps to coordinate the use of contractors. Coordinates the interview process from posting to onboarding. Processes new hire, status change, and termination paperwork. Processes background and credit checks and schedules pre-employment drug screens for potential new hires. Administers pre-employment tests and conducts reference checks
- Maintains the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of HR files, both paper and electronic. Requests missing information from departments as necessary. Assists in updating and maintaining policies and HR forms
- Se rves as the administrator for the company intranet and coordinate company announcements
- Coordinates Information Exchange meetings, including dates, schedules, and PowerPoint presentations
- Assists in coordination of Spacesaver events
- Conducts new team member orientations
Required SkillsSound Like a fit?
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- High School Diploma or GED. Degree in Human Resources/related field and/or relevant experience
- General knowledge in recruitment and a desire to grow in the recruitment area of HR
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Responsive and reliable with keen attention to details and consistent accuracy
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills. Proactive and deadline-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with small groups
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Spacesaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Required ExperienceWhy Work at Spacesaver?
- A workplace that feels like a community
- Company picnics and parties (We are going to a Mallards Game this summer!)
- We show appreciation to our team members
- Annual Team Incentives $$$
- Wellness reimbursement for health club memberships
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company contribution to health savings accounts
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- 401K with company match (.50 for every dollar you contribute up to 8%)
- Profit sharing (annual 2% company contribution of regular earnings)
- Every Day is Jeans Day!
- Complimentary coffee and hot chocolate
- Flexible schedules
- Family friendly environment
- We welcome fresh and new ideas
- Employee owned (Yes, you can be part owner of Spacesaver!)
- We are innovating! (Exciting time to join us!)
- The team members that work here are awesome!
- Transparency (We live it through our established town hall meetings, birthday meetings with the CEO & electronic communication accessible 24/7)
- Spacesaver University (We offer free training courses to help you build skills & advance in your career)
- Internal promotions
- Teamwork & collaboration is valued
- Recognition/longevity gifts
- Onsite massage therapy
Check out our website at www.spacesaver.com to learn more about us!