Posted 3 years ago in Customer Service
Are you a skilled Collector looking for the ability to make great bonus checks, with job stability and the opportunity for advancement? If so, we have a place for you!
Carrollton, TX Call Center
Southwest Credit Systems, LP, is a leading national provider of accounts receivable services. We specialize in collections for several industries including communications, utilities, financial, and education. We are a stable agency that is growing, and we need EXPERIENCED 3rd party collectors. We offer a fun, fast-paced and business casual environment where quality people are appreciated and find success.
Our Collectors resolve delinquent accounts by communicating with consumers to establish repayment terms. They handle high volume inbound and outbound calls, resolving consumer disputes and negotiating payments, while complying with all State and Federal regulations. They are exceptional communicators with outstanding negotiation skills, strong attention to detail, dedicated persistence, and goal oriented.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years' experience in 1st and/or 3rd PartyCollections and Call-Center environment
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong persistence & deadline-oriented
- Basic computer and math skills
- Professional work ethic with strong integrity and attendance record
- Money motivated and result driven
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
Southwest Credit offers an industry leading compensation program that includes:
- Clean, professional work environment with business casual dress
- Base salary + unlimited bonus potential
- Generous Holiday and Vacation Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for child care and medical expense
- 401(k) Plan
Southwest Credit is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Founded in 1974, Southwest Credit Systems L.P, located in North Dallas, is a national provider of accounts receivable management services to small and large companies in the Communications, Education, Utility, and Financial Services industries. Our experience across the various industries enables us to provide our clients superior industry knowledge to maximize their recoveries.
Browse collector jobs in Dallas, Texas: