Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago.
“Energetic, fast paced and fun environment, with excellent benefits and team delivering exceptional care!”
POSITION TITLE: Patient Roomer
STATUS: Full Time - Monday through Friday - 7am - 6pm
(depending on shift)
SUMMARY: The Patient Roomer coordinates clinical care activities within the practice to ensure a smoothly functioning clinical work flow and good patient relations.
Interested candidates should email their resume
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Effectively escorts patients throughout the practice using IPAD/tracking board in emd's.
• Responsible for getting copy of prepped schedule from Medical Assistant or Scribes assigned to work with each day and following guidelines.
• Checks taskman messages routinely throughout the day.
• Ensures efficient flow of patient care delivery.
• Demonstrates courtesy and helpfulness toward patients and their families.
Clinical Resource to staff, providers and practice administrator.
Maintains effective relationships with patients, providers and staff.
Assists patients, patients' families, referring physicians, and third party carriers to resolve patient related issues.
• Ensures confidentiality of all SSO related activities.
• Demonstrates understanding of SSO policies and procedures including but not limited to HIPAA, OSHA and other SSO compliance policies and procedures.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes recommendations.
• Help other staff with any clinical issues that arise.
• OTHER SIMILAR AND RELATED DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skill & Abilities);
• High School Diploma or GED
• Computer literate: Knowledge of electronic medical records preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills.
• Clinical Workflow
• Accurate and efficient typing skills
• Excellent computer knowledge and skills
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS: (with or without the aid of mechanical devices)
• Sits, stands, bends, reaches and moves intermittently throughout the work day
• Occasionally lifts and /or moves up to 15 pounds.
• Must be able to see, hear, and walk or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
• Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
• Potential exposure to communicable diseases.
• Thorough and dependable
• Good organizational skills
• Must be detail-oriented
• Good judgment skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a busy medical office
• Strong customer service skills: ability to work effectively with family, patients, staff and providers
• Ability to express oneself clearly and in writing.
• Ability to work with and maintain patient confidentiality
• The ability to work as a team member
• Excellent computer skills
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Numerous interruptions may be expected since the employee is continuously interactive with staff and providers
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Successful candidate must submit to reference check and criminal background check.
About South Shore Orthopedics
South Shore Orthopedics is a group practice with a dynamic and progressive culture. The highest quality orthopedic care is delivered with a modern and efficient approach. Each and every member of our organization exhibits honesty, integrity and respectful behavior. Our team will continue to grow and advance to meet the musculoskeletal needs of our community.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality orthopedic care in an accessible, safe, respectful and efficient manner.
As a group orthopedic practice, it is critical that our organization functions as a team and we collectively strive to create a work environment that is cooperative and collegial. Effective communication is vital. Each and every member of our team understands the competitive nature of our industry and, therefore, strives for excellence, both as an individual and on behalf of South Shore Orthopedics.
Professional development at all levels is supported and encouraged to deliver the safest and highest clinical care.
Our patients, our referring physicians and their offices are our customers. Their referrals are vital to our success. They will always be treated with respect and compassion.
Success and vitality are assured through a fiscally conservative management, anticipation of opportunities and flexibility to change.
Hard work will be rewarded, humor and fun appreciated and mutual respect demanded.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Patient jobs in Hingham MA USA:
Uphams Corner Health Center in Dorchester, MA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
MilliporeSigma in Rockland, MA
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Addison Group in Braintree, MA
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter