Responsible for supporting the Total Facility Management (TFM) line of business to include supporting Account Mangers with contract renewals, new opportunity evaluations as well as promote the AbilityOne Program and assist Non-Profit Agencies in maintaining program and statutory compliance.
· Serves as a supporting Subject Matter Expert (SME) in maintaining existing TFM contracts and new protentional opportunities
· Manages the development and implementation of standard policies and procedures to ensure consistent TFM best practices.
· Supports the content for TFM performance dashboard and trending data.
· Develops, promotes and presents the overall TFM program to include training events and presentations.
· Ensures TFM concerns are addressed appropriately and communications are timely and accurate
· Perform Operational Reviews in the collection of Operational Metrics, Quality Performance and Implementation of industry best practices
· Support Account Managers in Pricing Evaluations for Contract Renewals
· Monitor Project Transition for facility startups and/or transfers
· Presentation, interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
· Personal computer skills, especially in spreadsheet, website and data base applications.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities.
· Self-starter with the confidence to build and maintain successful relationship with key customers and business partners.
· Ability to analyze Federal and commercial TFM projects to incorporate solutions and support project growth.
· Travel is required for this position and can vary based on project workload
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
10 years plus with a BA, 8 years with a MS
Practical operational experience within facility management, maintenance and repair (federal government)
Established in 1974, SourceAmerica is one of two national, nonprofit agencies designated by the US AbilityOne Commission (a federal government agency) to support community-based nonprofit agencies (NPAs) participating in the AbilityOne Program which provides employment opportunities for people who are blind or have other significant disabilities by procuring Federal contracts for goods and services.
Headquartered in Vienna, VA., SourceAmerica supports a network of more than 1,300 NPAs as well as federal customers by providing the legislative and regulatory assistance, communications and public relations materials, information technology support, engineering and technical assistance, and extensive professional training needed for successful contract management. SourceAmerica has offices in Vienna, VA; Seattle, WA; San Ramon, CA; Des Plaines, IL; Arlington, TX; and Kennesaw, GA.
SourceAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company address: 8401 Old Courthouse Road Vienna, VA 22182
Posted date: 6 days ago