401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Provide highly experienced and skilled account management of assigned AbilityOne contracts to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities by ensuring customer and business partner satisfaction; develop new and existing opportunities; promote the AbilityOne Program and assist Nonprofit Agencies (NPAs) in maintaining program and statutory compliance. Comprehensive and extensive knowledge of Federal contracting and fundamentals of costing and pricing is required to assist NPA partners and Federal government customers with the most complex and challenging AbilityOne Program-specific issues.
- Oversee all assigned customer account activities as detailed in the “Standard Operations Procedures for Account Management - Services” (SOPAMS).
- Assist on any special projects assigned by the leadership of the Civilian Team.
- Be the main POC for all assigned contract actions with NPA, PA, and Commission Customers.
- Account management of AbilityOne projects: Maintains all contract files in accordance with SOPAMS. Coordinates all activities in regards to assigned contracts/customers and stakeholders.
- Provides SME expertise regarding AbilityOne Program in accordance with the SOPAMS.
- Strengthen the AbilityOne program, either through innovation collaboration to preserve maximum Customer value in existing contract functioning in a a diminished acquisition environment or developing innovative service expansions in current contracts resulting in an increase in jobs and sales.
- Identify, refer to business development new requirements for the AbilityOne Procurement List.
- Market the AbilityOne Program by conducting presentations/briefings to Procuring &Service Provider Activities and coordinate/participate in marketing events.
- Support as appropriate the efforts of the Sales Team as outlined in the SOPAMS
- Provide support and analysis to NPAs regarding the development of price proposals as is consistent with SOPAMS and reviewed by the Director of Account Management or designee.
- Monitor contract performance by conducting site visits, attending performance meetings, and coordinating technical assistance.
- Provide consultation about NPA capability for additional services proposed for expansions or as additions to the AbilityOne Procurement List.
- Cooperate fully with meeting the requirements of the Cooperative Agreement.
- Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge about the AbilityOne Program
- Working knowledge of the Service Contract Act and Fair Labor Standards Act, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and AbilityOne procedures is required
- Working knowledge of the Federal Procurement process and government quality assurance program
- Experience with government agencies within the Federal marketplace
- Experience with strategic planning and creating results driven tactical plans
- Proven experience with successful negotiations and customer presentations. Administration of multiple projects on the procurement list
- Proven interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. Effectively articulates difficult issues and works to build consensus
- Ability to prepare business case/evaluation for opportunities and projects
- Understanding of FAR and costing and pricing for Federal Contracts
- Ability to review, interpret, and advise on cost elements of Federal Contracting under AbilityOne
- Ability to coach others to establish effective programs to meet contract requirements
- Self-motivated. Able to work with minimal oversight and supervision while getting results and managing book of business. Makes decisions within guidelines and policies
- Applies best practices and knowledge of internal business systems to improve processes or services.
- Has developed conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline
- Solves complex problems using existing solutions. Identifies and impacts a range of standard and non-standard customer operational process or activities
- Personal computer skills, especially in database, spreadsheet and word processing applications including complete familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Locations: Vienna, VA, USA; Washington, D.C.; San Francisco, CA; Dallas, TX; Hartford, CT; Williamsburg, VA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL
We're looking for workers who are 'Purpose Driven'
We celebrate diversity and inclusion
We welcome those who require work accommodations
Established in 1974, SourceAmerica is one of two national, nonprofit agencies designated by the US AbilityOne Commission (a federal government agency) to support community-based nonprofit agencies (NPAs) participating in the AbilityOne Program which provides employment opportunities for people who are blind or have other significant disabilities by procuring Federal contracts for goods and services.
Headquartered in Vienna, VA., SourceAmerica supports a network of more than 1,300 NPAs as well as federal customers by providing the legislative and regulatory assistance, communications and public relations materials, information technology support, engineering and technical assistance, and extensive professional training needed for successful contract management. SourceAmerica has offices in Vienna, VA; Seattle, WA; San Ramon, CA; Des Plaines, IL; Arlington, TX; and Kennesaw, GA.
SourceAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.