Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Responsible for the installation, configuration, patching, upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting of server hardware, operating systems, storage, software and utilities in a large enterprise environment (1000+ servers).
Additional responsibilities include user account management, performance monitoring and tuning, and data backup and recovery.
Joining growing national team of 10+ system administrators with local and remote system administration responsibilities.
No travel required.
Position includes rotating on-call support and making changes to business critical systems overnight.
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent required.
• Minimum 7 years experience with Oracle/Sun servers and storage
• Minimum 7 years experience with Solaris 9/10 administration
• Minimum 3 years experience with ZFS filesystems
• Minimum 5 years experience with Veritas products including cluster server
• Minimum 5 years experience with rack/stack and break/fix of servers and storage
• Minimum 5 years experience with 24 x 7 support including rotating on-call
• Minimum 5 years LINUX experience highly desirable
• Candidates must have good verbal and written communication skills
Primary Skill Requirement
Solaris system administration and Sun hardware
Make a difference and be part of the SoluComp team
Join SoluComp, where we innovate, design, develop and deliver solutions to help service providers succeed in mobile, and business networks.
SoluComp offers its employees competitive salaries, a good work/life balance, and a work environment that focuses on career development.
With locations in three different countries, we innovate to help the world's service providers build state-of-the-art converged networks that handle both today's demands and tomorrow's.
Browse senior unix system administrator jobs in Colorado Springs, Colorado:
Pyramid Consulting Inc - Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 6 days ago on TechFetch.com
Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 6 days ago on CareerBuilder
email@example.com - Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 7 days ago on TechFetch.com