Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago.
“No Limits on Growth & Earnings, Top Benefits, Amazing Staff, Best in the Industry, Global Reach, Advanced Hardware/Software, Stunning Office”
Soilworks, the global leading provider of dust control and soil stabilization products, is looking for a technically minded and customer-focused inside sales professional who craves discovering solutions to complex problems.
Do you have a passion for sales and a love of engineering? Do you believe that solutions can be discovered through data? Can you nurture leads over an extended time period to create new, lucrative accounts? If so, you’ll be supported by a company that’s an innovator in its industry – a company that provides unmatched technical support to its clients.
You’ll be part of a team that combines scientific, mathematical and strategic acumen with its products to uncover solutions that offer proven results for its clients. Your track record of high-level sales will be counted on to execute on a sales plan that links to Soilworks’ business strategy of maximizing profitable revenue from new business while increasing sales to existing customers.
Soilworks’ unparalleled growth, velocity and momentum offers the technically oriented, high-level sales professional an avenue for a highly lucrative future in a field that rewards attention to detail and lead-nurturing capabilities.
· Become an expert on the products and applications for your market
· Create customized solutions for customers utilizing highly technical product knowledge and math skills
· Develop a strategic sales plan to nurture, develop and grow sales from existing and new accounts
· Live by the vision, mission and values of the Soilworks organization
· Manage all sales activities, communications, opportunities and forecasting utilizing Salesforce.com
· Negotiate pricing to maximize profitability for each customized solution
· Strategize, prepare and submit professional proposal packages for customers
· Support customers/prospects during the sales process to minimize or eliminate product liability
· Understand and identify competitors' strengths and weaknesses to strategically win business
· Ability to effectively articulate competitive advantages and value propositions to the customer
· Ability to establish and build rapport with business owners, executives, managers, engineers, consultants and similar positions
· Excellent at selling solutions with unpredictable questions that require research and customization
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work efficiently and effectively with co-workers, supervisors and outside customers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the confidence to communicate and educate clients regarding products and their use
· Have both business acumen and sales prowess with the ability to independently manage and grow accounts strategically
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Strong ability to ask relevant questions to develop recommended solutions
· Extensive 30 day on-boarding training program
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Proven record of high-level sales success; meeting and exceeding goals and objectives.
· SalesForce.com experience is a plus
· Soilworks Sponsored healthcare plan
· Nationally leading paid time off (PTO) and sick days up to 80% over standards.
· Soilworks paid disability and life insurance
· Onsite Gym with Lockers and Showers
· Onsite network of walking trails and outdoor tree-shaded grounds with river and ponds
· Soilworks provided iPad and iPhone for each employee.
· Credit cards and fuel cards available for expenses.
· Advanced Cisco phone systems with Bluetooth wireless headsets.
· Large dual monitor workstations with the latest in software technology.
· Headquarters is centrally located to many great restaurants, shops and activities.
· Soilworks sponsored employee events throughout the year.
· Typically a 5-day work week with standard business hours avoiding nights and weekends.
· 24x7 access to Soilworks’ office.
· Sales support staff available to provide assistance to all sales representatives.
· Extensive global lead generation marketing campaigns
Soilworks provides engineered solutions to meet the broad needs of the dust control and soil stabilization industry. Whether the market is commercial, industrial or military, Soilworks has the innovative tools, unmatched technical support, and environmentally friendly technologies to fulfill specific requirements. Soilworks performance-driven portfolio of industry-leading products include the Patented U.S. Department of Defense Surtac, Soiltac, Powdered Soiltac, Gorilla-Snot, and newly Patented Durasoil with GTL Technology. Soilworks’ international sales network, global distribution centers and integrated customer service provide an ideal platform to satisfy all its customers’ needs.
Company address: 7580 N Dobson Rd, Suite 320, Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Account Executive jobs in Scottsdale AZ USA: