I'm working with a SaaS company that is looking for a Regional Sales Executive.
The company has 100 years of experience selling into medical industry and is continually introducing new products to keep them on top of their industry.
This position will work remotely from their home in Portland Oregon managing the Eastern US. The position will travel 2-3 days per week to the Eastern US.
The idea candidate would have AT LEAST 5 years of sales experience, and three years of recent software sales experience. Experience selling SaaS into healthcare, healthcare payer (insurance) accounts is also preferred.
Salary $80,000-$100,000 plus commission and benefits.
Preferred Candidates will have the following:
- Knowledge of health information technology solutions, SaaS delivery models, and e-business.
- Superior Sales expertise and demonstrated results.
Keyword: software, saas, software as a service, patient management software
- Experience selling into the payer market.
- Ability to sell both consultative and product functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize sales contact management software.
- Ability to conduct clear and concise presentations for both senior executives and technology teams.
- Strong relationship selling skills and experience.
- Strong negotiating and presentation skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals and groups related to adding new lines of product and servicing existing accounts.
- Must be able to manage and work well in a team selling environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal employees and strategic partners.
- Must present a positive and professional image.
Browse senior account executive jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: