IT Project Manager – Baton Rouge, LA
- Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages conflicts within group.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
Qualifications for IT Project Manager – Program Manager
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5-10 years of project management or IT Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- Program/Product Managers require scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Application development, core infrastructure, and SharePoint experience highly desirable.
Salary Range: $65-90K D.O.E. + Excellent benefits