Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open IT Project Manager Jobs in Baton Rouge, LA
IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager – Baton Rouge, LA
- Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages conflicts within group.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
Qualifications for IT Project Manager – Program Manager
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5-10 years of project management or IT Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- Program/Product Managers require scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Application development, core infrastructure, and SharePoint experience highly desirable.
Salary Range: $65-90K D.O.E. + Excellent benefits
About Snelling Staffing Services:
Snelling Staffing Services has been in the Baton Rouge area for the past 35 years. Snelling Staffing Services prides itself on providing clients and candidates with the perfect fit with employments. Snelling Staffing Specializes in filling the following jobs: Medical, Accounting, Legal, Customer Services, I.T., Administrative/office clerical, Human Resources, etc.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse IT Project Manager jobs in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: