Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Design Engineer Jobs in Keene, NH
- Manage Projects per QS0401 and CP39.
- Work with Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Product Managers on assigned projects
- Validate project work and lead project design review meetings
- Design drafting, detail drafting and concept drafting
- Write protocols and lab reports of testing done
- Assist manufacturing engineers as assigned with new product concerns
- Consider environmentally friendly alternatives when designing and selecting materials
- Other work as assigned
A Design Engineer must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, CAD software. They must also have a basic understanding of molding principles, laboratory testing skills, technical writing skills, MS Office and pertinent computer skills, Laboratory experience and laboratory practices knowledge as pertains to clinical laboratory would be a benefit, however, is not essential. See training sheets as defined in RD005.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
A Design Engineer shall have a minimum of a 4-year Degree in a technical field with 0-3 years experience in the medical device design and development industry.
About Smiths Medical:
Smiths Medical is a leading global provider of medical devices for the hospital, emergency, home and specialist environments. Our products are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care during recovery, and in a series of high-end home infusion therapies.
We offer 12 of the most respected and easily recognisable within our portfolio: Portex, Medex, Deltec, Level1, Cozmore, Pneupac, Wallace, CADD, BCI, Jelco, Medfusion and Surgivet.
Smiths Medical is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Design Engineer jobs in Keene, New Hampshire: