We are seeking a Clinical Education Specialist to join our North American team. In this position you will be supporting the Sales and Marketing organization by providing clinical expertise to customer questions on product application and clinical practice, coordinating in service support for Smiths Medical products through all phases of the sales process, facilitating professional education based on customer need and more.
Candidates must live near a major air hub in the Texas region.
- Registered Nurse with current license, Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills required
- 7-10 years clinical experience with emphasis in critical care, pediatric or neonatal care experience
- Clinical education required
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to travel 75 percent of the time
About Smiths Medical:
Smiths Medical is a leading global provider of medical devices for the hospital, emergency, home and specialist environments. Our products are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care during recovery, and in a series of high-end home infusion therapies.
We offer 12 of the most respected and easily recognisable within our portfolio: Portex, Medex, Deltec, Level1, Cozmore, Pneupac, Wallace, CADD, BCI, Jelco, Medfusion and Surgivet.
Smiths Medical is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted 4 years ago
College and University