Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Clinical Education Specialist Jobs in Houston, TX
Clinical Education Specialist
- Registered Nurse with current license, Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills required
- 7-10 years clinical experience with emphasis in critical care, pediatric or neonatal care experience
- Clinical education required
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to influence others
- Ability to travel 75 percent of the time
About Smiths Medical:
Smiths Medical is a leading global provider of medical devices for the hospital, emergency, home and specialist environments. Our products are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care during recovery, and in a series of high-end home infusion therapies.
We offer 12 of the most respected and easily recognisable within our portfolio: Portex, Medex, Deltec, Level1, Cozmore, Pneupac, Wallace, CADD, BCI, Jelco, Medfusion and Surgivet.
Smiths Medical is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Clinical Education Specialist jobs in Houston, Texas: