Smith Business Consultants, Inc. is searching for self-starters with high energy, motivation, and a strong desire to excel. This is an ENTRY LEVEL position. We are looking to train in: management, consulting, customer service, campaign development, business operations, sales and marketing.
The Entry Level Management Trainee is responsible for the implementation and coordination of planned sales and marketing campaigns within an assigned territory. The Management Trainee's overall goal will be to manage and promote the sales and marketing campaign within the Baton Rouge market and preserve the implementation once complete. The Management Trainee will also be responsible for organizing and presenting sales and marketing related strategies.
Self-starters. Dreamers. Owners. There are many words to describe the entrepreneurial spirit. At Smith Business Consultants, Inc. you’ll find a culture that rewards them all. All of our associates are given opportunities to contribute, innovate and share in our success. Hard work, commitment to teamwork and getting rewarded for results defines our entrepreneurial culture. Are you passionate about your future? Smart? Looking to grow? Join us in our mission to make things easy for our customers. When you are one of the people behind the Easy Button, you are part of something big.
Be part of something big. We are building one of the best independently owned companies in the world. Not just in sales and marketing, but in any industry.
Be part of a culture of opportunity – one that rewards results. We are proud of our entrepreneurial heritage.
Be part of an organization that wants to know what you think. Our most innovative ideas always come from our associates.
Our commitment to the environment, community, diversity and ethics are a powerful part of the way we do business.
· Business to Business Sales (no Telemarketing, emailing or direct mailers involved)
· Superb customer service and satisfaction
· Prepare and present proposals to local business owners and office managers
· Territory management
· Develop managerial skills, such as recruiting, training, and team building
· Advancement Opportunities
· Health Incentives
· Fun and Exciting Atmosphere
· Domestic and International Travel
· Paid Training
· Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills required.
· Effective and competent management and organizational skills required.
· Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment; ability to work under pressure with time constraints; ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment.
· All experience levels will be considered - this is an entry level position.
· Ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented job environment sharing ideas and creativity.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Professional Image.
· Must be able to pass a background check.
Visit our website at: http://www.smithbc.com
About Smith Business Consultants, Inc.:
Smith Business Consultants, Inc. is a sales and marketing firm that specializes in outsourced sales and client acquisition for service based Fortune 500 companies. Our marketing approach enhances client brand loyalty and increases revenue and long term success, while creating a positive and long lasting impression.
Posted 3 years ago