Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Data Analyst Jobs in Chicago, IL
- Data Analyst - SAS, Financial Services Advance SAS (SAS MACRO, ODS, PROC SQL, PROC REPORT, PROC SUMMARY) rimary responsibility will be executing account management campaigns.
- Code is developed using requirements provided by the business intent team, so the candidate must be able to translate requirements into code.
- Although the work is mostly technical, good communication skills are important as the candidate will need to work with requestors to fully understand intent and to provide feedback on updates or changes that may be required.
- Required Skills: SAS (Unix, Mainframe, PC) - Base SAS, not SAS/STAT or Enterprise (2 years).
- Coding is used to accomplish data manipulation and is generally accomplished through Data step processing and basic statistical /reporting requirements for audits.
- Must be able to create clear audit trails showing how populations were selected and validation of criteria. Mainframe (TSO) Experience Unix environment Experience.
- Experience working with large data sets/tables (>1 million) Ability to move data across environments Audit development and thorough validation skills are expected as flawless execution is the standard.
- SQL (DB2) experience is preferred MS Excel - Basic experience for use in presenting reports and summarizing data, including pivots.
- Financial experience preferred, particularly credit card experience Advance SAS (SAS MACRO, ODS, PROC SQL, PROC REPORT, PROC SUMMARY, etc.) Ability to multi-task.
- view more positions, please copy link: http://www.smeworkforce.com/ on to your browser.
About SME Workforce. LLC:
Over 50 years of IT Service Experience, we are a Veteran Owned company with decades of comprehensive knowledge and experience. Meaning that we are able to provide the most value and innovation per your client dollar spent. We provide a satisfaction guarantee for all services provided.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Data Analyst jobs in Chicago, Illinois: