Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Procurement Jobs in Wilmington, DE
Procurement PeopleSoft Specialist(5MV35DE15)
- PeopleSoft Financials Analyst - AP, EPM, Procurement Local Candidates Preferred Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities.
- Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
- Must have experience with PeopleSoft 8.8 or higher. Includes designing and determining system specifications for integrating all business processes into a single company-wide application.
- Possesses knowledge of multiple business areas, process engineering and re-engineering, and specific experience with at least one ERP system, including customization.
- Service Experience 5+ years with Financial Services clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Deep knowledge of several modules including Finance, EPM, Accounting and Procurement.
- Modules and understanding of the finance, accounting or procurement processes Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels (Executive Sponsors to team members).
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical individuals.
About SME Workforce. LLC:
Over 50 years of IT Service Experience, we are a Veteran Owned company with decades of comprehensive knowledge and experience. Meaning that we are able to provide the most value and innovation per your client dollar spent. We provide a satisfaction guarantee for all services provided.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Procurement jobs in Wilmington, Delaware: