The Office Administrator will perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run the SmartWatt corporate office efficiently. The Office Administrator will organize and maintain paper and electronic files, manage projects, conduct research and act as the first contact for people contacting and entering the corporate office.
· Provide general administrative and clerical support for the corporate office and company.
· Answer telephone (multiple lines), screen/direct calls, and provide information to callers.
· Perform routine office tasks such as printing documents, assembling proposals, faxing, photocopying, mailing and filing.
· Greet clients, vendors and visitors entering the organization.
· Support Small Business Services and Large Commercial & Industrial programs as needed.
· Organize meetings, schedule appointments and prioritize large volumes of information.
· Assist Accounting Department in a range of tasks.
· Perform various projects as requested.
· High school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
· 1 to 3 years of administrative and clerical experience in an office environment.
· Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
· Familiarity with operating standard office equipment (phones, copier, printers, fax, etc.)
· Familiarity with email & manipulation of files: attachments, CD versions, document management, etc.
· Able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks.
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
· Health/Dental/Vision insurance
· Paid vacation, holiday, and personal time
· 401(K) retirement savings plan, with Company contributions after one year of employment
About SmartWatt Energy Inc.:
SmartWatt Energy, Inc. is an energy service company that develops demand side energy reduction solutions for large commercial and industrial, small business and municipal customers.