Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Development Associate Jobs in Dallas, TX
Project Development Associate - Dallas
The Project Associate will be responsible for prospecting and networking to develop business opportunities and provide engineering and technical experience to assist business opportunities through the sales and engineering process. This will include performing tasks in sales, the project design processes, the project management process and general administrative duties.
· On-site investigation and documentation of commercial and industrial mechanical/lighting systems, including building audits.
· Oversee and/or perform the design and budgeting of projects.
· Detailed engineering analysis including baseline profiles, end-use analysis and retrofit analysis.
· Responsible for developing of proposals, reports and presentations.
· Prepare project technical write-ups and detailed project costing.
· Work with Management to develop market growth plans.
· Cultivate and foster customer relationships.
· Network within industry.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Business or a related field
· Internship, classroom, or co-op experience with Energy Conservation projects is preferred
· Valid Driver’s License; Travel required with employee’s automobile
Talent and Skills
· A highly self-motivated and ambitious individual
· A person with a high sense of urgency and a pro-active approach to problem solving
· Professional presence
· High energy and action oriented
· Financial planning and budget experience with the ability to develop a business case
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
· Strong computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
What we do?
SmartWatt is a nationwide, fast-growing company that maximizes the value of infrastructures by optimizing energy and building systems. We design and build energy efficiency upgrade projects that help our customers achieve financial savings, energy reductions and an enhanced environment that fosters productivity, comfort and safety.
Why we do it?
We are driven and passionate about partnering with our customers and providing expertise to create more efficient and optimized environments for their employees, students, teachers and communities to thrive in. We strive to be better, do better and achieve better results for our customers. Our teams of experts donât follow trends. We set them. We embrace change. We challenge the norm. We make promises - and we keep them. We earn our customers' business by creating value for them, showing genuine concern and understanding of their needs, building deep relationships, and ensuring they are happy. Our customers see and feel our constant care for every project.
Our Benefits and Perks...
At SmartWatt, we ensure you are supported and valued. To help do this, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Check out our benefits page for a list of ways that SmartWatt supports your health, your future and how we have some fun while doing it!
In true SmartWatt fashion, we are continually reviewing and re-imagining what we can offer to meet our employeeâs needs. We reward our teamâs hard work and talent in a way that is valuable to them.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Development Associate jobs in Dallas, Texas:
Business Development Associate
Apt Solutions, Inc. in Dallas, TX
Posted 15 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Development Associate - Event Marketing
Lime Light Management in Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Development Associate
AvreaFoster in Dallas, TX
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter