We are Smart Dynamic Workforce Solutions and we are currently looking for a SQL Server Database Architect for a Healthcare Services organization (with a specific Integrated IT offering), this is a permanent position in the GTA.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
In this role, you will be a key contributor to a fast paced growing company. You will design and architect around the current and future database systems. Also, you must have a solid database coding background to grow and develop in multiple projects.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- You will collaborate effectively with developers, business analyst, and projects managers to implement various project deliverables.
- You will evaluate the effectiveness of current database technology solutions.
- You will be managing technical implementation requirements and deadlines across multiple projects
- You will evaluate operation of production database applications and perform appropriate troubleshooting as necessary.
- Ability to perform server configuration analysis and make configuration recommendations.
- You will design and implement database projects with minimal oversight.
- 5+ years experience Designing, developing, and supporting database applications spanning multiple lines of business.
- 5+ years experience creating and maintaining technical design documents and diagrams.
- Previous experience understanding of Relational and Dimensional database modeling including both logical and physical modeling.
- Ability to work under the pressure of multiple projects.
- Computer Science/Mathematics degree
- Excellent verbal and written skills are a must.
About SMART dynamic workforce solutions:
SMART Dynamic Workforce Solutions is a premiere, broad-based technology staffing organization, providing knowledge specialists, when and where they are needed. Clients and Consultants engage with SMART through our Contract Consulting Services, our Permanent Search & Placement Services, or our Third Party Payroll Services.
At Smart, we pride ourselves on taking care of our candidates by doing the little things that matter - like taking the time to get to know you, informing you every step of the way, giving you career advice and counseling, and building long term relationships. We do the same with out clients, concerning ourselves more with the project than the position. We only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
We bring people and projects together. That's SMART!
Posted 5 years ago