Allstate Agency Customer Service Professional
30,000 to 45,000 per year (pay is hourly, monthly bonus, large yearly bonus, paid vacation)
Wanted: Chief Smile Officer
Do you like helping people you know and watching their faces light up? It’s a great feeling, right? Now how’d you like to turn that into a full-time job with one of the most trusted names in America? Then check out the career opportunities with a local Allstate agency!
As a Chief Smile Officer (aka Customer Care Professional), you’ll be in charge of helping grow an Allstate agency by making and keeping customers happy. The Agency Owner will count on you to build strong relationships within the community and help people live a better life. A good life. All by helping them protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
If the very idea of this job is making you smile, read on.
Job Responsibilities of a Customer Care Professional
* Building personal relationships with customers and anticipating their insurance needs
* Taking care of customer requests, policy changes, billing inquiries and payments
* Performing annual customer protection reviews and updating coverage
* Helping with claim processing and resolution
* Identifying sales opportunities for existing households and transferring “warm leads” to sales professionals
* Being a team player to help grow and retain revenue for the agency
Job Requirements of a Customer Care Professional
* Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
* Confident self-starter who works well independently
* Bilingual skills are a plus
* Caring, compassionate and driven to fulfill customers’ needs
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
* Action-oriented problem-solver, resilient through challenges and able to provide solutions
* Friendly, energetic and enthusiastic
* Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
The Customer Care Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but rather employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2016 Allstate Insurance
2 months ago