Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Consultant Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Additional technologies include: Windows Mobile, PHP, Ruby on Rails, C++
The ideal candidate will also have 3+ years in a professional services / consulting setting.
Additional behaviors include:
· Lead by example
· Consultant-focused and delivery-oriented
· High level of confidentiality and discretion
· Respond creatively to issues, change and high growth
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and radiate confidence
· Seek out continual professional development necessary to be successful in this position
· Promotes Slalom within a given region by attending various industry or functional meetings, etc.
· Maintains a strong networked in the market place to promote Slalom brand
About Slalom Consulting:
Ranked as one of Consulting Magazine, Glassdoor.com, AJC.com and Atlanta Business Chronicle's Best Places to Work, Slalom Consulting brings together business and technology expertise to help companies drive enterprise performance, accelerate innovation, enhance the customer experience, and increase employee productivity. This coupled with our local delivery model gives our consultants the added benefit of a work/life balance, while delivering cutting edge solutions to our clients.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Consultant jobs in Atlanta, Georgia: