Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a senior level Business Analyst for our client in Norfolk, Virginia.
* Develop Web solutions based on requirements that meet business objectives, while employing “best practices” in web design.
* Develop artifacts that provide the ability to validate requirements and expectations proactively.
* Establishes Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
* Develops Web solutions by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
* Implements Web solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority, coordination of requirements with multiple stakeholders.
* Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; recommending cost-saving actions.
* Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* 3 - 5 years working experience implementing solutions with Microsoft SharePoint and Sharepoint Designer
* 3 - 5 years deploying solutions that have NINTEX Workflows
* 3 - 5 years experience managing Web and e-business projects – timelines, budgets, processes
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Knowledge and understanding of the best practices in Web development, digital trends, technology.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related discipline
SLAIT Consulting, headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA, is a premier provider of information technology services, infrastructure and business solutions to a broad range of commercial clients within the United States. SLAIT Consulting is an EOE.
Browse senior business analyst jobs in Chesapeake, Virginia:
ICONMA in Virginia Beach, VA
Posted 6 days ago on Dice
Sentara Health in Virginia Beach, VA
Posted 10 months ago on the web
Anthem, Inc in Norfolk, VA
Posted 10 days ago on Beyond