- Our busy, unique small office has a dynamic position available. The successful candidate will help manage the daily administrative operations as well as having a strong sense of what it means to provide world class service to our clientele. This position needs to be filled with an individual that has strong skills in communication, organization, computer, and marketing.
- Be a self motivator who can work independently with minimal guidance
- Have strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Be highly organized with ability to prioritize and multitask effortlessly
- Be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and IPhoto on a Mac
- Strength in sales, ability to learn fast and be able to help clients with product knowledge.
- Have merchandising experience or strengths
- Knowledge and creativity with graphics and photo shop a plus
- Esthetic background a plus
This candidate needs to have creative energy and a desire to be part of a great team. He or she must be willing to do such small tasks as helping to maintain a clean office environment. We are looking for a strong front person who will help us to increase our level of growth and success.
Approximately 20-30 hours per week.
Does not include weekends
Mon-Thurs $12 per hour to start
Complementary skin treatments and training!