This position is available immediately for the right qualified person.
This is a full time position with good benefits. Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
per year, depending on experience.Job Description:
- Provide technical analysis, installation, maintenance, and modification of all Windows server environment and Storage Area Networks (SAN).
- Assist in determining operating system software architecture ensuring hardware/software compatibility.
- Evaluate and recommends new hardware and operating system software products.
- Oversee installations, tests, and implementations of system hardware, software, manufacturer's maintenance releases and utilities.
- Analyze system performance to ensure it is meeting availability and performance objectives.
- Assist team personnel in resolution of hardware and operating system and application software problems.
- Develop documentation on system specifications and operating instructions.
- Plan, design and implement enterprise system solutions.
- Develop high level designs and supporting documentation for operational support.
- Provide operational support for the windows server platform, SAN platform and VMware server platform.
- Analyze trending and perform statistical analysis and create reports for an executive audience to support the need for scalability, reliability, survivability, and increased MTBF (mean time between failure).
Any applicants for this position must have college degree.
- 5+ years of experience as an enterprise windows server administrator.
- 2+ years of experience with VMware/VSphere.
- 2+ years of experience of SAN Management (EMC, Hitachi, NetApp).
- Knowledge of LDAP commands and administration.
- Expert knowledge of carving up LUNs and presenting storage to hosts.
- Strong power shell scripting skills.
- Experience with disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Solaris / Unix Administration experience is a plus.