Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open SQL Database Administrator Jobs in Lenexa, KS
SQL Database Administrator
Description of Job Duties
- Installation, configuration and management of database software (MS SQL server 2005/2008) in enterprise environment.
- Troubleshooting database and application issues.
- Proactive monitoring of databases and analyze the performance statistics.
- Performance tuning and query optimization.
- Setup and implement backup and recovery plans
- Capacity planning and forecasting database resources
- Configuration and management of disaster recovery databases
- Installation, configuration and management of cluster databases
- Owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents, requests, fulfilling request and resolving incidents within SLAs.
- Responding to related alerts, escalations and working with other teams to come up with solutions
- 24x7 on-call support
Skillsniper combines proprietary technology and a high level targeting capabilities in the staffing industry to help companies around the U.S. locate employees that fit their exact needs.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse SQL Database Administrator jobs in Lenexa, Kansas: