Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Operations Support Analyst Jobs in Overland Park, KS
Operations Support Analyst
Two positions are available immediately for the right candidates.
This person will provide Tier II support for applications and systems. This is an awesome opportunity for someone that has a good base knowledge in SQL and Unix and is wanting to expand it. Training will be provided. Looking for someone who is eager and willing to learn and grow as a support team member. Attitude and drive is very important.
Full time position paying between $45k - $55k per year, depending on experience. Also includes full benefits.
- Use basic Unix commands and understand command line processing.
- Use basic SQL skills in relational databases (performing joins, selects, inserts, updates, deletes).
- Ability to read, understand and troubleshoot shell scripts.
- Ability to read, understand and troubleshoot PL/SQL.
- Be willing and able to look at problems and come up with solutions.
- Have good communication skills.
Other skills that are helpful:
- Experience with VI Editor
- Have a basic networking knowledge
- Have a general understanding of database objects such as packages, functions, triggers and procedures.
Skillsniper combines proprietary technology and a high level targeting capabilities in the staffing industry to help companies around the U.S. locate employees that fit their exact needs.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Operations Support Analyst jobs in Overland Park, Kansas: