Two positions are available immediately for the right candidates.
This person will provide Tier II support for applications and systems. This is an awesome opportunity for someone that has a good base knowledge in SQL and Unix and is wanting to expand it. Training will be provided. Looking for someone who is eager and willing to learn and grow as a support team member. Attitude and drive is very important.
Full time position paying between $45k - $55k per year, depending on experience. Also includes full benefits.
- Use basic Unix commands and understand command line processing.
- Use basic SQL skills in relational databases (performing joins, selects, inserts, updates, deletes).
- Ability to read, understand and troubleshoot shell scripts.
- Ability to read, understand and troubleshoot PL/SQL.
- Be willing and able to look at problems and come up with solutions.
- Have good communication skills.
Other skills that are helpful:
- Experience with VI Editor
- Have a basic networking knowledge
- Have a general understanding of database objects such as packages, functions, triggers and procedures.
Skillsniper combines proprietary technology and a high level targeting capabilities in the staffing industry to help companies around the U.S. locate employees that fit their exact needs.
Posted 2 years ago