We are looking to fill a Design Engineer II in Pequot Lakes, MN.
- Experience in programming C, C++, and embedded real-time operating systems.
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting real-time signal processing applications using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, emulators and debuggers.
- Experience developing embedded applications on various DSPs and microprocessors such as MSP430, TMS320, AD218X, PIC, Z8, etc.
- Experience with signal processing techniques and algorithms, DSP hardware implementations, and DSP software development tools.
Level of Education:
- Design, develop, and document software applications in C, C++ on real-time operating systems to create DSP based RF and Power-Line Carrier applications.
- Unit test software applications in C, C++ on real-time operating systems, and document the test results. This often includes design and coding of test harnesses and / or custom tools to support unit tests.
- Design, develop, and document communications systems on DSP platforms. This includes design of digital filters (IIR and FIR), mixers, discriminators, etc.
- Develop software/system design specifications including, functional requirements, use-cases, detailed design and interface documents and test plans.
- Prepare and analyze simulations of systems using tools such as Matlab, SystemView, spice, etc.
- Assist with planning and support of Alpha/Beta phase field testing and installations. This includes assistance with creation of test plans, selection of test site, analysis of data, and creation of final report.
- Develop and implement design verification testing processes and procedures to assure the functionality and reliability of the final design.
- Contribute to design and code reviews with peers.
- Contribute to software and system test efforts. This may include execution of tests and creation of test reports.
- Ability to program in Windows development environments (C#, Python) a plus
4 Year DegreeYears Of Experience:
$80,000 per year
Skillsniper combines proprietary technology and a high level targeting capabilities in the staffing industry to help companies around the U.S. locate employees that fit their exact needs.
Posted 3 years ago