Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Manager Trainee Jobs in Omaha, NE
Compensation$30,000 to $35,000 Annually
Have you ever considered starting your own business but don't know how, or are risk adverse to the challenge? We may be looking for you.
Are you an outside the box thinker, who likes to find ways to increase efficiency within the operations? Do you often find yourself looking for ways to improve products, services or business? We want to talk to you.
Did you just spend the past 4 years reading theories in textbooks, but want to test the theories in the "real world"? SkateDaze may be the place for you!
Our current leadership team provides executive level experience across many industry platforms. Our objective is to now pass on our experience and business acumen to that individual demonstrating an eagerness to learn, exhibits a passion for small business and entrepreneurship and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty.
We are seeking an Manager Trainee to join our team! The ideal candidate is eager to learn and able to train and develop our staff to provide an enhanced and consistent entertainment experience for our guests. This individual is a positive thinker, can quickly and effectively analyze and manage problems, and is able to communicate effectively with guests and employees. As this role is geared to develop the right individual to be responsible for all entertainment operations, including birthday parties and school fundraising functions, this job requires nights and weekends hours (including some holidays).
The Manager Trainee will report directly to the General Manager (or their designee) and must be eager to learn and develop their leadership skills.
Developmental Responsibilities: The following are a list of responsibilities we would help develop in the right Manager Trainee candidate.
- Operational Leadership - Supervise the entertainment team and facility (when GM is unavailable)
- Personnel Budgeting - Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Personnel Development - Train and develop employees; be trainable and developmental
- Fiscal Leadership - Manage the organization's finances based on historical and forecasted data trends
- Guest Service - Ensure positive guests experiences and address guest concerns when they arise.
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, preferred (Business, Psychology, Management, Entrepreneurship)
- Must be available to work most nights and weekends
- Willing and able to work up to 50 hours/week
We have been entertaining families in the Omaha area since 1947. We take great pride in offering a fun, clean, friendly, wholesome fun center to all families, schools, churches and businesses in the Greater Omaha area. We have been nationally recognized by USA Today, Huffington Post, and MSN as one of the leading Roller Skating Facilities in the country.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Manager Trainee jobs in Omaha, NE: