Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Manager Trainee Jobs in Omaha, NE
We are seeking an Manager Trainee to join our team! The ideal candidate is eager to learn and able to train and develop our staff to provide an enhanced and consistent entertainment experience for our guests. This individual is a positive thinker, can quickly and effectively analyze and manage problems, able to communicate effectively with guests and employees. As this role is responsible for event operations, including birthday parties and school fundraising functions, this job requires nights and weekends hours (including some holidays).
The Manager Trainee will report directly to the General Manager (or their designee) and must be eager to learn and develop their leadership skills.
- Operational Leadership - Supervise the entertainment team and facility (when GM is unavailable)
- Personnel Budgeting - Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Personnel Development - Train and develop employees; be trainable and developmental
- Fiscal Leadership - Manage the organization's finances based on historical and forecasted data trends
- Guest Service - Ensure positive guests experiences and address guest concerns when they arise.
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, preferred (Business, Psychology, Management, Entrepreneurship)
- Must be available to work most nights and weekends
- Willing and able to work up to 45-50 hours/week
We have been entertaining families in the Omaha area since 1947. We take great pride in offering a fun, clean, friendly, wholesome fun center to all families, schools, churches and businesses in the Greater Omaha area. We have been nationally recognized by USA Today, Huffington Post, and MSN as one of the leading Roller Skating Facilities in the country.
Posted 1 month ago
Browse Manager Trainee jobs in Omaha, Nebraska: