Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open DJ Jobs in Omaha, NE
Compensation$10 to $15 Hourly
Do you love music?
Do you enjoy entertaining others?
Do you like to have fun and get paid for it!?
SkateDaze is now hiring for a Disk Jockey (DJ) to create a great vibe and energy for our guests. This position allows for creative leniency, and caters to all varieties of individuals. As we offer both family-themed entertainment option, along with adults-only nights, we're looking for an entertainer who can support all individual needs.
At its core, our DJ's focus is on providing exceptional guest service by establishing an atmosphere which caters to our guests. Offering not only outstanding music mixes, but also making our VIP birthday guests, groups and events feel appreciated and special. The DJ has direct interaction with our guests on the skating rink through game set-up and management, allowing the entire family to enjoy their skating experience.
Though this position is full of fun times, there are also responsibilities as a distinction of all our Customer Service Representatives:
Customer Service Representative
Provide customers a positive, enjoyable and memorable experience. Assist customers in completing their orders, addressing any needs or concerns, and ensuring a clean, healthy and safe entertainment experience.
Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Qualifications: This position has no education requirements.
This position is required to work weekends and evenings.
This position must exemplify strong social, communication and organizational skills.
This position reports to the General Manager or their designee.
OTHER FUNCTION STATEMENT
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Be enthusiastic and energetic, creating a wonderful entertainment experience for our guests.
2. Communicate friendly, professionally and positively while answering guest inquiries (children and adults), both on telephone and in person.
3. Provide timely and accurate interactions while assisting guests with their entertainment transactions.
4. Perform a wide variety of general clerical work including the maintenance of logs and records, verifying accuracy of information, and recording information.
5. Ensure a continued quality entertainment experience by sanitizing work and common areas and providing other housekeeping duties, as necessary.
6. Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
SkateDaze is a family entertainment center that offers a variety of entertainment options. Our mission is to bring the fun, healthy, wholesome sport of roller skating and family entertainment to our community. We strive to offer affordable pricing in the best facilities possible and wish to be the destination for creating life long memories in the lives of our guests!
We have been entertaining families in the Omaha area since 1947. We take great pride in offering a fun, clean, friendly, wholesome fun center to all families, schools, churches and businesses in the Greater Omaha area. We have been nationally recognized by USA Today, Huffington Post, and MSN as one of the leading Roller Skating Facilities in the country.
Posted date: 1 year ago