Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open Customer Service Representative Jobs in Omaha, NE
Customer Service Representative
Compensation$9 to $12 Hourly
SkateDaze is a family entertainment center that offers a variety of entertainment options. Our mission is to bring the fun, healthy, wholesome sport of roller skating and family entertainment to our community. We strive to offer affordable pricing in the best facilities possible and wish to be the destination for creating life long memories in the lives of our guests! To learn more, please visit our website www.skatedaze.com.
We are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives. The primary function of this role is to inform our guest of our many different products and services and assisting them with their entertainment needs.
Customer Service Representative Job Description:
Provide customers a positive, enjoyable and memorable experience. Assist customers in completing their orders, addressing any needs or concerns, and ensuring a clean, healthy and safe entertainment experience.
Qualifications: This position has no education requirements.
This position is required to work weekends and evenings.
This position must exemplify strong social, communication and organizational skills.
This position will be assigned to a specific task role, either entertainment host, entertainment support, food service or party coordination.
This position reports to the General Manager or their designee.
OTHER FUNCTION STATEMENT
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Be enthusiastic and energetic, creating a wonderful entertainment experience for our guests.
2. Communicate friendly, professionally and positively while answering guest inquiries (children and adults), both on telephone and in person.
3. Provide timely and accurate interactions while assisting guests with their entertainment transactions.
4. Perform a wide variety of general clerical work including the maintenance of logs and records, verifying accuracy of information, and recording information.
5. Ensure a continued quality entertainment experience by sanitizing work and common areas and providing other housekeeping duties, as necessary.
6. Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
We have been entertaining families in the Omaha area since 1947. We take great pride in offering a fun, clean, friendly, wholesome fun center to all families, schools, churches and businesses in the Greater Omaha area. We have been nationally recognized by USA Today, Huffington Post, and MSN as one of the leading Roller Skating Facilities in the country.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Customer Service Representative jobs in Omaha, Nebraska: