Direct Hire Skilled Trades - Toolmaker Technician
Start your career with a leading, global Tier-One automotive supplier of drive-line and drive-train systems and related components.
- Earn up to $25.50/hr.
- Shift Premiums and overtime.
- Top Tier Benefit Plan
If selected for interview, you will be required to submit a copy of Apprenticeship Certification or 8 years of documented on the job experience.
- Toolmaker Technican team members will include toolmakers, cutter grinders, instrument repair, gauge inspector and layout.
- With proper training, the Toolmaker Technician will perform work relative to all aspects of tooling trades.
- When the exiting cutter grind associates have been absorbed into the Tooling Technician Team, fixed pocket work will be reassigned to job-setters
- Must have experience regrinding or manufacturing drills, Reamers and end mills.
- Would also be interested in someone with tool room experience on lathes, mills and grinders or any CNC machining knowledge.
MUST BE FLEXIBLE FOR ALL SHIFTS.