Direct Hire Skilled Trades - Industrial Electrician
Start your career with a leading, global Tier-One automotive supplier of drive-line and drive-train systems and related components.
- Earn up to $25.50/hr.
- Shift Premiums and overtime.
- Top Tier Benefit Plan
If selected for interview, you will be required to submit a copy of Apprenticeship Certification or 8 years of documented on the job experience.
- Experience with metal removal processes and equipment preferred.
- CNC's - programming and trouble shooting.
- Experience with automation preferred.
- Robotics - programming and recovery of robots
- Experience with PLC's a must
- Allen Bradly - platforms.
- Must be able to connect, trouble shoot and edit programs.
- Experience with voltages up to 480v three phase a must.
- Equipment installation.
- Panel builds and re-wire.
- Experience with drives.
- Servo, VFD's
Must be flexible to work all 3 shifts.