Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Associate Art Director Jobs in Goshen, IN
About the role:
SIXINCH – North America is looking for an Associate Art Director with excellent design and conceptualization skills to join our creative team. We are beginning a new design direction in Q1 2017 and are looking to develop cutting-edge content and brand messaging to match and surpass the beautiful design of the SIXINCH product. In this role, you’ll come up with creative ways to translate B2B messages into engaging communications — and use your design skills to bring those ideas to life. You’ll use digital media, video, interface design, traditional print advertising and more to tell B2B stories in new ways. We have many new furniture product launches and campaigns continually in process, so you’ll find plenty of products to tell a story about. This is a great opportunity for a strong designer who is comfortable with big ideas and attention to detail, and who thrives as part of a tight-knit, highly collaborative team.
What we’re looking for:
• 2–5 years of art direction or design experience in an agency or furniture manufacturing setting. We will also consider story-telling experience in a finished goods manufacturing setting.
• Experience developing creative solutions through conceptualization and collaboration with writers and other strategists
• Experience designing creative, innovative content for B2B audiences (recommended)
• Experience in digital design, with a thorough understanding of UI / UX principles
• Excellence in design fundamentals including typography, composition and layout
• Experience conceptualizing and directing the execution of print campaigns
• Proven aptitude for quick learning and thinking with acute attention to detail while meeting demanding deadlines
• Experience leading and participating in strategic brainstorming sessions, developing campaigns and executing creative content
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
Why you’ll love working here:
At SIXINCH, we’re committed to producing great work — and having fun while doing it! We’re proud of our collaborative, open company culture, and we’re always looking for new ways to develop and design new products in our tight-knit team. Some of the features that you might enjoy are:
- Summer hours schedule
- Compensated cell phone
- Partially compensated gym membership
- Excellent health care and dental coverage
- Life insurance coverage
A cutting-edge, award winning modern furniture manufacturer, SIXINCH North America located in Goshen, Indiana. We are the North America partners of the international brand, SIXINCH. Originally formed in Belgium in 2006, we became the exclusive North American partner in 2012. As a manufacturer and marketing group, we operate in the headquarters of our parent company, Wieland Designs. We are a unique mix of designers, operations and creative marketers focused on brand development in the B2B furniture market. We also have a small presence in the B2C channels with large national ecommerce retailers with our other urban brands. We are a growing company that integrates digital strategy, technology, operations and sales optimization to help serve or reps and clients. For more than 40 years, the clients of our parent company, Wieland Designs have trusted us to help turn their product designs into high-end furniture.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Associate Art Director jobs in Goshen, IN: