As a Customer Service/Sales Professional, you will be taking inbound calls within the guidelines/goals established by the client and contact center management. The position consists of learning and retaining a working knowledge of new and existing accounts, gathering and verifying customer information and entering into the computer system, assisting customers with account specific information such as billing inquiries, processing of payments, troubleshooting technical issues, and explaining new products and services offered.
- A minimum of one-year previous customer service experience, six-months in a call center environment is preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Must demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to customer service.
- Basic familiarity with computers and computer software. Ability to navigate multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications. Keyboard skills required.
- Ability to probe, assess customer needs, and appropriately resolve issues.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to handle customer issues at a high level of complexity.
- Ability to change troubleshooting approach based on customer knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to a regularly changing environment and flexibility with scheduling.
- Must demonstrate reliable and dependable behavior such as the ability to follow a scheduled shift with little to no attendance issues. Must initially be able to work between the hours on 12pm to 12am.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
We accept applications Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm or anytime online at www.sitel.com.
SiTEL offers the following:
· Paid Training
· Opportunity for Advancement
· Great Monthly Bonus Potential!
· On-Site Activities
· Benefits after 90 Days
· Free DirecTV!
· Comfortable work environment
· Friendly atmosphere
· Opportunity to work overtime
Applicants may be subject to background and drug screening.
Sitel is redefining outsourcing excellence in the contact center, by raising the bar on expectations.
We are the leading global business process outsourcing provider of customer care and complementary back-office processes.
Sitel's clients, many of the largest and well known brands in the world, have selected and continue to partner with Sitel for one reason: Sitel delivers the results they want and expect.
With over 26 years of industry experience, Sitel has twice been ranked as the top overall call center outsourcing provider in Datamonitors annual Black Book of Outsourcing survey. Sitel 57,000 employees provide clients with predictable and measurable Return on their Customer Investment by building customer loyalty, increasing sales and improving efficiency. Sitels solutions span 135+ domestic, nearshore, and offshore centers in 26 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific. The company is privately held and majority owned by Canadian diversified company, Onex Corporation.