Posted 2 years ago in Customer Service
• Prior experience managing a sales team, driving performance, achieving sales targets and developing individuals
• The ability to communicate effectively in a chat environment with a virtual workforce
• Demonstrate creative communication strategies and programs that motivate and develop teams
• Excellent grammar and written communication skills
• Strong sales orientation
• The ability to set priorities and multi-task
• Prior contact center experience preferred
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
• A criminal background check, drug screen and credit check
Applicants must have flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
Sitel is a global leader in the outsourcing call center industry, assisting large companies by helping manage their customer service needs. Sitel has over 57,000 associates across 25 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Browse call center supervisor jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada:
Kieffer Technology - Las Vegas, NV
Posted 9 days ago on Glassdoor
Nevada Health Centers, Inc. - Las Vegas, NV
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Glass America - Las Vegas, NV
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply