Sitel is a global leader in the outsourcing call center industry, assisting large companies by helping manage their customer service needs. Sitel has over 57,000 associates across 26 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Coaches at Sitel are our front-line supervisors who manage the day-to-day interaction with our at-home agents. As a Coach you will be responsible for helping agents deliver a positive customer experience and achieve key sales and performance metrics. Develops and implements creative coaching and communication techniques to motivate, develop and reward a virtual workforce. Will ensure quality customer interactions and create a sales-oriented culture.
Coaches will work out of our site located 4420 The 25 Way, Albuquerque.
• Prior experience managing a sales team, driving performance, achieving sales targets and developing individuals
• The ability to communicate effectively in a chat environment with a virtual workforce
• Demonstrate creative communication strategies and programs that motivate and develop teams
• Excellent grammar and written communication skills
• Strong sales orientation
• The ability to set priorities and multi-task
• Prior contact center experience preferred
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
• A criminal background check, drug screen and credit check
Applicants must have flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
Sitel Albuquerque is growing and we are looking for YOU!! We are located at 4420 The 25 Way Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Do you believe in what you do? Can you feel it? Do you have what it takes? How strong is your commitment? These are the types of questions we encourage our 57,000 associates to ask themselves every day. They are thinkers, doers, believers, achievers, leaders...
You can sum up the Sitel culture in three words: Vision. Passion. Purpose. These words are the heart of Sitel and embody everything we do.
Sitel is a world leader in outsourced customer care services. With over 26 years of industry experience, Sitel has twice been ranked as the top overall call center outsourcing provider in the annual Black Book of Outsourcing survey. Sitel's 57,000 employees provide clients with predictable and measurable return on their Customer Investment by building customer loyalty, increasing sales and improving efficiency. Sitel's solutions span 135+ domestic, nearshore, and offshore centers in 26 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific. The company is privately held and majority owned by Canadian diversified company, Onex Corporation.
Posted 3 years ago