Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution. Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business. Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar. Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
• 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
• Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes evening and weekends.
• Customer Service experience and call center experience a plus.
• Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
• May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
• Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
• Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products, services and promotions
• Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, products and services
• Utilize operational systems to process purchases products and services
• Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines
Sitel Albuquerque is growing and we are looking for YOU!! We are located at 4420 The 25 Way Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Do you believe in what you do? Can you feel it? Do you have what it takes? How strong is your commitment? These are the types of questions we encourage our 57,000 associates to ask themselves every day. They are thinkers, doers, believers, achievers, leaders...
You can sum up the Sitel culture in three words: Vision. Passion. Purpose. These words are the heart of Sitel and embody everything we do.
Sitel is a world leader in outsourced customer care services. With over 26 years of industry experience, Sitel has twice been ranked as the top overall call center outsourcing provider in the annual Black Book of Outsourcing survey. Sitel's 57,000 employees provide clients with predictable and measurable return on their Customer Investment by building customer loyalty, increasing sales and improving efficiency. Sitel's solutions span 135+ domestic, nearshore, and offshore centers in 26 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific. The company is privately held and majority owned by Canadian diversified company, Onex Corporation.