“A real career coupled with a fun family-oriented work environment.”
About Sitel Work@Home Solutions™:
Sitel Work@Home Solutions™ is a virtual employee-based team supporting global fortune 500 companies in the insurance, retail (clothing, toy) travel & leisure, sport and telecommuting industries, just to name a few.
Sitel believes that great customer experiences are powered by people who love what they do and were they work. Our culture is one that invests in the growth and development of our human capital – you.
We hope you’ll consider joining the Sitel Work@Home Solutions™ team!
We are currently hiring in the state of Louisiana.
Come meet our Sitel Team to learn more about our available positions. We will be available to meet with you the month of March from 8a-5p CST Monday - Friday
As caring for customers becomes the differentiator that drives consumer engagement and spend, Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer experience innovation. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel’s 75,100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries. Combining comprehensive customer care capabilities, leading omnichannel solutions and unparalleled expertise across industries, Sitel collaborates with some of the best known global brands to help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Sitel is a subsidiary of Groupe Acticall. Visit www.sitel.com to learn more.
• Prior customer service experience
• Sales experience
• Prefers working in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment
• Excellent verbal and listening skills
• Professional and articulate voice
• Home office that is noise & distraction free
• Ability to provide superior customer service while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
• Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
Computing Minimum Specifications
For Windows Systems
Internet – Minimum Specifications:
Sitel requires Internet not be used for non-work related purpose during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your networks performance.
What we offer:
· Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
· Paid training
· Set schedules – majority of shifts are 31-40 hours/week with other opportunities available
• Career advancement opportunities, 70% of our leaderships roles come from internal promotions
• Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
• 401(K) Retirement Match
• Opportunities to earn additional income through incentive opportunities
• Vacation and holiday pay
• Employee discounts with Sitel’s many major brand-name partners
• World class virtual team / coaching work environment
We hope you’ll consider joining Sitel!
To apply, please visit our website and apply online at:
Sitel collaborates with some of the best-known global brands to harness the industry transformation and help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Sitel is one of the world's leading outsourcing providers of customer experience management. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel has 75,100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries.
Sitel is a Company of Acticall Sitel Group:
Acticall Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities and unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise across industries. With subsidiaries such as Sitel, The Social Client, Learning Tribes, Extens Consulting and Novagile, Acticall Sitel Group can be leveraged across geographies, verticals and all stages of the end-to-end customer journey, helping clients effectively harness the industry's explosive digital transformation and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences.