Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
We are looking for a person to fill multiple roles in the project team.
Business Analyst _- The candidate would meet with the business clients to capture and document requirements. The candidate would create screen mock ups of the new application to meet business and usability requirements.
Quality Assurance _- The candidate would perform a QA type role, writing test scripts that ensure the delivered application is meeting defined business requirements. The candidate would also manage QA testing and work with developers on defects.
- Meet with Product Owner and business training staff to define and document the process
- Define requirements in multiple dimensions, including functional, performance, and usability
- Drive and challenge users on their assumptions
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to determine trade offs
- Identify interfaces with other departments and document related requirements
- Provide guidance regarding methodology and tools for tracking requirements in an agile project
- Create screen mock-ups or prototypes for the process
- Utilize graphic layouts to consistently represent the company’s brand and offerings
- Create test plans and map them to the requirements
- Run test plans and document results and defects as needed
- Provide guidance regarding methodology and tools for tracking defects in an agile project
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- 3-5 years of experience in all listed responsibilities
- Knowledge of Jira, Redmine or other project and defect tracking tools
- Knowledge of application design and usability
- Knowledge of development methodologies such as Agile and SDLC
- Knowledge of use cases, user stories and epics from Agile
- Knowledge of design principles
- Quick learner of technology solutions and business operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, product management and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge of testing automation frameworks such as Selenium
Professional Placement firm called SITE Personnel at MillerCoors in Colfax, CA.
Browse agile business analyst jobs in Pewaukee, Wisconsin: