Commercial Real Estate Property Management firm seeking full-time Property and Marketing Administrative Assistant for Real Estate Office located in Alexandria, VA.
Ideal candidate will have minimum 3+ years commercial real estate experience (preferred) with a background in marketing and is proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Leasing and administrative experience is desirable. A candidate that would excel in this position will have an excellent understanding of what customer service is and an ability to work well in a truly fast-paced environment including communication skills (both verbal and written) with attention to detail. Candidate must be able to multi-task, be dependable, professional, self motivated with a pleasant "can do" attitude.
The ideal candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following:
· Assist in the daily activities to support the Vice President of Leasing, prepare lease proposals, agreements and addendums, track all tenant lease renewals, lease expirations, ensure all marketing materials along with company website is updated on a day to day basis, and maintain tenant files.
· Assist in coordinating tenant move ins/outs, answering phones and coordinate tenant construction projects with construction and property management team.
· Assist tenants with service calls, property engineer dispatch, maintenance personnel, cleaning vendor and input into Building Engines software.
· Work with the Director and Operations Manager to maintain a logs of equipment and repairs.
· Coordinate all tenant bill backs with the accounting staff.
· Additional administrative assistance as needed to support the team.
Please include a resume and cover letter along with a few sentences about yourself, and why you would be a good fit for the firm. The salaried position is negotiable based on experience and will include health/401k benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Company address:2331 Mill Road Alexandria VA 22314