Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome CEO, Great Benefits package , 401K Matching , Opportunities for growth”
We are looking for a high-energy and fast-learning New Driver Processor to support our DOT area of expertise. In this role, the New Driver Processor will play an essential role in creating and maintaining driver, client information, to ensure the compliance and regulatory guidelines of the FMCSA. Given the fast growth within this department, we have no doubt this role will serve as a stepping stone for a long-term career in the Simplex Group.
New Driver Processor Responsibilities:
· Enter and verify client information in systems to ensure records are kept up-to-date
· Gather driver information to complete DOT compliance regulation tasks
· Coordinates the preparation and completion of regulatory and compliance documents.
· Conduct drug/alcohol screenings.
· Review of expiration list processes including driver’s license and medical card renewal.
· Assist with miscellaneous clerical duties, such as photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, and processing mail
· Protect company and client information in accordance with company policies and procedures
New Driver Processor Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent relevant experience
· Experience in customer service; preferably in the transportation industry
· Data entry and documentation skills
· Excellent attention to detail; ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
· Demonstrate aptitude to learn quickly and be proactive
· Abilities to multitask effectively
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word)
This position offers:
· Full Time position
· Competitive base salary + eligibility of overtime
· Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
· 401(k) with company match
· New Hire On-the-job Training
· Opportunities for career growth
· 13 Paid Time Off + 7 Federal Holidays
Simplex Group is an organization dedicated to providing quality commercial transportation services to trucking companies and owner operators alike. We are experts in administering comprehensive services including DOT/FMCSA Safety Compliance Management, truck permits and taxes, offering the best trucking insurance packages in the market, and securing top paying loads while servicing your freight factoring services. Simplex is experiencing high growth, love working within a Family Culture, and we are looking for people searching for a career not just a job. At Simplex Group our vision is: “Empowering the Dreams of Those Delivering to America”.
We're sending you an email you can use to verify and access your account. If you'd like to create a password, create one here.