Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Nurse Case Manager Jobs in Santa Cruz, CA
Interim dir. of case management..RN/BSN
- 70-bed hospital
- Reports to the Vice President of Quality
- Supervise case managers, social workers, clinical documentation specialist and support personnel
- Contribute to supporting safe, appropriate and cost-effective care through the patient continuum.
- Active member of the following initiatives:
Revenue Cycle; RAC Audit Process; The Utilization Management Committee; Patient Throughput
- RN, BSN
- MSN, MBA, MHA preferred.
- CCM, ACM, CPHM, CMAC preferred.
- Three to five years as Director of Case Management in acute care.
- Knowledgeable of healthcare finance, organizational operations and resources, patient care processes, and data analysis.
- Knowledgeable of utilization management as it relates to RAC preparedness and third-party payers.
- Recent Interim Directorship preferred
About Silver Professionals:
Silver Professionals..Employment power and opportunities for dependable and loyal professional job seekers. Employers..We have a reliable and repeatable process in the hiring of candidates from our pool of professional talent. We offer a flat fee schedule of permanent PT/FT (1495/4995) employment to make your human resource capital as efficient as possible. We offer a comprehensive background/interview check to facilitate mutual success. We have recruiting available with our global reach .90 day guarantees..amazing talent from CEO to COO, CFO, CIO, audit CPAs,Dir of HR, Dir of Manufctg, research scientist, hematologist/oncologist, Concierge Dr..Come check out our 900+ talent available..
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Nurse Case Manager jobs in Santa Cruz, California:
Registered Nurse Case Manager
National Home Health in Santa Cruz, CA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Nurse Case Manager
Hospice of Santa Cruz County in Scotts Valley, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Home Health Full Time Permanent NEW!
Blue Royal Staffing in Los Gatos, California
Posted 3 days ago on Get Nursing Jobs