Apply Now

ZipRecruiter
Posted on

Part Time Club Lounge Attendant

Sheraton Detroit Novi in Novi, MI, USA

CLUB LOUNGE ATTENDANT:

Below are the Core Responsibilities that make up the priority functions and most important responsibilities of this position. These Core Responsibilities are divided into two categories, Job Function and Professionalism and Style Expectations.

Following the Core Responsibilities is a Physical Requirements category that is also expected of all positions within Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC.

Each responsibility of this position is assigned a weight that indicates the percentage of the overall job it represents. For performance appraisal purposes, the Core Responsibilities (what the job is; the substance of the job) account for 90% of the overall appraisal score. The other 10% is based on the Professionalism and Style category (how the individual goes about doing the job).

Job Function

Weight

Job functions describe the substance and most important responsibilities of the job.

Totals 90%

1. Administration

  • Ensure all details are followed according to supervisor’s instructions.
  • Provide guests with the finest quality of service at all times in a warm and friendly manner.
  • Ensure the breakfast area is maintained in a clean, organized, and safe condition.
  • Ensure the service area is cleared and thoroughly cleaned at the conclusion of the breakfast period. All equipment must be stored in the designated area.
  • Maintain constant presence in room; greet guests upon arrival and thank them for coming upon their departure.
  • Communicate guest compliments/complaints to management.
  • Notify supervisor of any broken or damaged equipment.
  • Maintain Driftwood, hotel, and Brand standards of food, beverage, and quality guest service.

70%

2. Support

  • Must have comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests, associates, and vendors.
  • Ability to scrupulously follow all Driftwood and hotel policies and procedures.
  • Attend required meetings.

20%

Professionalism and Style Expectations

Weight

These are expected of every associate within Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC.

Totals 10%.

3. Personal Effectiveness

  • Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally, and with care.
  • Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
  • Consistently maintain positive demeanor.
  • Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
  • Conducts him/herself (acts and dresses) professionally at all times; sets standards for all associates.

5%

4. Communication

  • Understands and communicates the Driftwood Mission.
  • Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
  • Actively listens to others.
  • Conveys company information, decision, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
  • Works to resolve disagreements and is respectful of peers and co-workers.

5%

Physical Requirements

5. These are required of every associate.

  • Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
  • Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
  • Hearing, seeing.
  • Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
  • Other duties may be assigned.

Additional responsibilities specific to you are:

  • Must have an overall knowledge of all hotel facilities in order to respond to guests’ questions satisfactorily.
  • Must adhere to all applicable Federal, state, and local health, safety, and legal regulations.
  • High school education and relevant training and experience preferred.
  • CPR training desired; first aid training preferred.
  • Additional language ability preferred.

Qualified candidates are invited to apply today!

EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability

PanB26JxAF

Posted date: 28 days ago

View all Jobs at Sheraton Detroit Novi