We are looking for VMWare Adminstrator
for one of our clients at Albuquerque, NM
VMWare AdminstratorJob length:
12 + MonthsLocation:
Albuquerque, NMRequired skills
: Windows [2003/2008 32 and 64 OS or current version], Linux (SUSE and Red Hat, current versions) , VM Ware server applications, Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) , SharePoint, JIRA, CCMDB, and an array of Word, Excel and Visio documents.Responsibilities
- We are looking for an Candidate who can provide support for users reporting problems concerning server software, Customer Help Desk (CHD).
- He should provide support for Point of Contact (POC) reporting configuration concerning server equipment, (JIRA).
- The Candidate should provide remote telephone support to remote customers, and in-person on-site support to users in the local office. Candidate should serves as a Level 2 support for server problems including;
- Windows [2003/2008 32 and 64 OS or current version],
- Linux (SUSE and Red Hat, current versions) ,
- VM Ware questions/problems, server applications.
- He must have experience in Deployment of Windows, Linux and VMware servers according to architected and engineered specifications using enterprise deployment tools.
- Provide Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) and Domino Server remote support Volume of work by Operating System Type.
- Monitor proxy server and respond to requests.
- Provide support in resolving system vulnerabilities
- Identify the root cause of problems, resolve server-related problems, develop methods for preventing recurrence of previous issues
- ESX – 23 servers (VM Ware) 425 instances currently in production and approximately additional 30 created monthly.
Additional servers to the clusters and stand up of VM clusters in the Data Center in MCI.
- AIX - 100 (5.1& 5.3) services provided - dns/dhcp, tsm and domino servers Deliverables The contractor shall provide monthly status reports to the Program POC and COR.
- Progress of activities/tasks, problems encountered, present possible resolutions to problems encountered, projected progress and/or accomplishment timelines.
Interested candidate please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org