Enjoy talking to people? Enjoy helping people? Enjoy making money?
This is your opportunity to get real world experience in marketing and sales. Some sales experience is helpful, although not required since we also provide training.
SERVPRO is a national leader
and provider of fire and water cleanup and restoration services and mold mitigation and remediation. SERVPRO's professional services responds to property damage emergencies ranging from small individual disasters to multi-million dollar large-loss situations. SERVPRO of North Central Austin
is currently accepting applications for the position of Sales and Marketing Representative, which is an outside sales position. We are in need of a full-time employee who is self motivated, has a flexible schedule, can work well in a fast paced environment, and has excellent organization and communication skills. Our sales representatives market Servpro's services to assigned contacts and build relationships
with those clients. We need you to help generate business through these marketing efforts as well as attend chamber functions and other community events. You will get real world experience in marketing and sales. You are able to control your success in this company while simultaneously making a difference
in the lives of the victims in which fire and water have taken control of their homes and their lives.
In addition to developing new customers, you will be responsible for the following activities
- Maintain or exceed the assigned number of sales calls in your territory.
- Maintain new and existing customers in a database and assigning each contact to a specific route for recall at least one time per month. You will need to see a minimum of 256 clients per month, new or existing to have a successful route.
- Dedicate 30 minutes per day to increase knowledge of the restoration business and services we offer. We will provide on the job training.
- Keep owner and/or manager upraised of all daily sales activities.
- Contribute and have an active role in the development of marketing plan and budget.
- High School Diploma but some college preferred
- 2 years proven sales experience useful, but not required
- Computer skills. You must be able to type, email, and work basic software and applications quickly and efficiently.
- Professional and written verbal communication a must.
- Very organized, always punctual, and professional on the telephone
- Must have own car
- Maintain positive attitude and have good business attire
- Honesty and integrity must be your top priority
- Highly motivated, team player, and hard working
Must have a clean driving record and clean background.
We are a drug free work place.